To enable the Xplan integration within your ATEB Suitability account, please follow this step-by-step guide:
Important Note: If have your 'Own Site' instance of Xplan, one of your ATEB Suitability Company Administrators must add your Xplan site URL within the 'Integration Settings' section of the System Configuration page before continuing with the instructions below:
1) Navigate to the Data Integrations page within the ATEB Suitability app.
2) In the Iress Xplan box, select the 'Enabled' button, which will turn green, and the 'Disabled' button will turn grey.
3) You will be redirected to the Xplan login page. Input your User ID and Password details and select Login.
4) A new page will appear which asks for permission to enable the integration. The title of this page is 'An application would like to connect to your Xplan account' with the question 'Allow ATEB Access?' - select 'Allow'.
5) You will be redirected back to the 'Data Integrations' page in the suitability app.
6) Refresh the page (F5) to ensure that the integration is synced and working correctly.